Art & Justice League is a grassroots organization working to provide creative tools and outlets to kids from developing countries.
Consulted on developing an organizational strategy, pilot programing, and managed fundraising initiatives to provide art supplies, musical instruments, and other creative tools as a means to heal and empower children from developing countries.
• Created a pilot program to facilitate a cross cultural experience in delivering art supplies and creative activities to Burmese refugee children in Denver
• Developed an annual strategic plan that outlined mission, goals, culture, values, program action plans, & evaluation
• Performed fundraising and capacity building duties
• Networked and established partnerships with organizations locally and internationally to fulfill programmatic goals
• Planned and managed promotional and fundraising events with the AJL team
• Produced website content, e-newsletters, and managed social media outlets in conjunction with the AJL team
• Launched Riot Poem Apparel and created the online retail store: a social enterprise & fundraising vehicle for AJL
We developed an organization, a team, and a following of loyal supporters and volunteers.