The Colorado Village Collaborative exists to initiate and invest in the development of resident-led tiny home villages to address the current housing crisis and produce housing that is affordable, community centric, environmentally friendly, resident-led and easy to build.
Worked with the Colorado Village Collaborative to produce a fundraising campaign to build Denver’s second tiny home village for women experiencing homelessness. The village is the second ever of it’s kind and positioned to expand the collaborative across the metro area.
See examples of the Campaign :
- Worked with the Director to create campaign plans based on CVC tiny home village goals
- Executed a campaign that surpassed it’s goal of $22,000 in 6 weeks with 764 contacts
- Leveraged a $21,000 investment to raise $54,387 through a crowdfunding campaign that surpassed it’s goal and inspired the community to start their own fundraisers.
- Established recurring donors and increased recurring donations through the campaign.
- Consulted on a narrative (story line), theme, and integrated campaign strategy
- Created a campaign web page with relevant content, media, and stories for appeals
- Consulted to ensure that all channels are in as good a shape as possible for communications (Website, Email, Social, Video)
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Consulted on community outreach and community relations for the village at St. Andrews
- Consulted on list segmentation (contacts, email, & direct mail) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted fundraising appeals
- Implemented a peer-to-peer donation platform and developed website donation forms
- Produced email and direct mail Thank You and Report Back
CVC’s mobile and web presence was transformed creating visually pleasing and story friendly platforms for campaign engagement. Their donor list increased, adding recurring gifts, with increased engagement through Facebook; by strategically executing a crowdfunding campaign across social media, email, and web outlets raising over $22,000 in 6 weeks and $54,387 over 3 months through peer-to-peer fundraising.