The Public Peace Initiative is spotlighting important stories and causes that matter to our communities.
Developing campaigns that connect people’s stories to public forums, that invite people to take action with strategic partners working on the ground.
- Created outreach and campaign plans based on researched needs in the city
- Created a narrative (story line), theme, and integrated campaign strategy with partners
- Worked with partners to create stories, produce videos, and capture photography to publish powerful digital narratives
- Created relevant content, media, and stories for community outreach and appeals
- Worked with partners to ensure that all channels are in as good a shape as possible for communications (Website, Email, Social, Video, Print, and Events). As well as cleaned up lists to segment for appeals.
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Segmented and optimized (Facebook audiences and contacts) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted messages
- Produced events, email and direct mail Thank You and Report Back
Launched a brand, website, and campaign to address the housing and homelessness crisis in Denver. In partnership with Confluence Ministries we hosted a forum to discuss tiny homes as a community based solution for the homeless in our neighborhoods. We partnered with Denver Homeless Out Loud and Colorado Village Collaborative to publish relevant and impactful stories around homeless advocacy. Currently we’re collaborating with the Colorado Village Collaborative and St. Andrews Episcopal Church to raise $22,000 for Denver’s second tiny home village.