The Public Peace Initiative is a fellowship of peacemakers building bridges of unity, reconciliation, and hope for our world by developing campaigns that connect people to peacemaking opportunities through acts of love, justice, and generosity.
Developed an affordable housing campaign and produced an important advocate story highlighting the injustice and humanity of our neighbors who are living on the streets.
- Created outreach and campaign plans based on researched needs in the city
- Created a narrative, theme, and integrated campaign strategy with partners
- Worked with partners to create stories, produce videos, and capture photography to publish powerful digital narratives
- Created relevant content, media, and stories for community outreach and appeals
- Worked with partners to optimize communications channels (Website, Email, Social, Video, Print, and Events). As well as cleaned up lists to segment for appeals.
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Segmented and optimized (Facebook audiences and contacts) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed targeted messages
- Produced Thank You and Report Back communications
Launched a website and campaign to address the housing and homelessness crisis in Denver. The advocate story of Jerry Burton was published as a feature in Westword Magazine.
In partnership with Confluence Ministries, we hosted a forum to discuss tiny homes as a community-based solution for the homeless in our neighborhoods. We partnered with Denver Homeless Out Loud and Colorado Village Collaborative to publish relevant and impactful stories around homeless advocacy. We produced a crowdfunding campaign that raised $54,387 over a 6 month period. This project provided a platform to inspire the community to engage, give, and share the cause with friends and family.